With approaching summer holiday, you have no choice but to get in shape. The Mediterranean Lemon Diete is really simple and you will not go hungry. You might have a headache for the first few days if you are used to drinking a lot of caffeine. It will pass quickly so don’t give up. Stick with it and by day three or four you will feel fantastic. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water and, if you’re hungry, snack on fruit, vegetable crudités or nuts and seeds from your allowance. All recipes serve two unless otherwise stated.
Mediterranean diet (Lemonade Diet)
This diet is not a low calorie diet, but a healthy traditional diet of the people in the Mediterranean region. Their diet primarily includes whole grains, lots of fruits and vegetables, fish, legumes, olive oil for cooking and wine as a beverage. Their consumption of dairy is moderate (mostly as cheese) and meat consumption is low. Studies have shown that this type of diet helps to reduce the risk of several lifestyle diseases.
The Mediterranean Diet Guideline for Novices:
– Eat your vegetables and fruits -7 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
– Switch to whole grains – The lesser it’s processed the better it is.
– Nut it out – Almonds, pistachios, cashews, walnuts, they’re all good.
– Switch from animals and dairy fats to olive oil or canola oil.
– Spice instead of salt – Use herbs and spices instead of extra salt.
– Eat fish – Once or twice a week.
– Red meat becomes a treat – Only recommended about once or twice a month. If you’re a regular red meat eater. you’ll have to replace it with fish and poultry.
– Drink a lot of wine – Not a lotComputer Technology Articles, but a couple of measures a day are good for you.
– Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
Win a 14 Day Beach Body Diet Plan!
Closing Date: 30.June 2017
Let’s Get Started
The Fastslim Program is DIGITAL. After you order you will be sent INSTANT access to our members area and download in PDF format. It can be viewed on ANY computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Home–Balanced Diet–Quick & Easy Recipes-Before and After-Subliminal Weight Loss Tune–Fitness & Exercise-Our Story-Contact–Terms and Conditions of Use-Affiliate